Wednesday, December 30, 2009

Reindeer

From guest contributor, Brad.

Alaska is the Last Frontier and a unique experience for all that venture here. However around the holiday time, all visitors with small children should be ready to field a unique question at breakfast. That question is, "Mommy / Daddy, if we're eating reindeer sausage, how will Santa get around?"

Now there are a multitude of unique ways to answer that question. Here are my favorites:

1. "It's ok, honey. These are the reindeer that didn't make the cut."
2. "Santa decided to fly Southwest."
3. "Apparently the economy finally hit the North Pole, and Santa had to downsize."

And My favorite option:
"MMMMM. Rudolph is tasty!!"

1 comment:

Flo said...

Haha! That reminds me of the comedian who asked, "Why do they serve seafood at Sea World? I don't like thinking that I'm eating a slow learner."