Saturday, May 8, 2010

Tell "Tail" Signs

Yesterday's sunshine and rain showers melted away some of the snow in the backyard and the front. In the late afternoon, I tackled some of the much needed raking and pruning. While out there, I had to step over piles of moose and deer droppings and saw several rabbit hiding in bushes- being very still so as to not be spotted by Tok, who was at my side the whole time.

Today, as I sipped my morning coffee, chatting with Paula on the phone, with Tok napping at my feet, and I see a HUGE rabbit bounce across our backyard. Combined with the amount of deer and moose droppings on our property, our back porch may be your best vantage point for hunting this season.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

NONE of this is making me want to come north! Louisiana is looking better and better....just gators!