Saturday, June 7, 2008

Another Cope, sort of

In Minnesota, my cousin Kim Chew, ventured out of the Twin Cities to meet us along the I-90 corridor. We met at a small deli and creamery in Albert Lea. The venue had wonderful selections and lots of customers when we arrived. I had not seen Kim in almost 15 years; she had not changed a bit.

As the two gals spoke at rapid fire speed, Brad became more acquainted with the Cope family. Having spent a lot of time with Uncle George recently, he quickly picked up on certain, ahem, traits among my family members. For "privacy" reasons, I will leave those absent from the public blog. Suffice to say, it was a joy to catch up with her. On my way to the east coast this fall or next spring, I will have to secure a long layover in the Twin Cities to meet her two rescue puppies.

No comments: