Probably the most entertaining things that I’ve compiled over the drive has to be the following:
1. Driving away from a perfectly good Mail Box with Postcards stamped and filled out on the dashboard
2. Leaving a perfectly good rest area w/o asking if she needs to use the facilities or would possibly like to walk around
3. The laptop being out does not mean that you are boring and you need to begin a full scale guided tour of all that you are seeing.
4. You should never pack the laptop case at the bottom of everything
5. Failing to comprehend the following translation in a national park “Oh that’s pretty”= “You will stop in the Next 15ft regardless of traffic so I can get a picture”.... (This explains why the older silver backs of the male gender drive so slow in these locations)
6. Two Cell phone conversations at once is no ok, in any circumstances whatsoever
7. Under no circumstances can you tell her to “Talk Sexy like the Garmin”