Sunday, March 1, 2009

Party for Deploying Family Members

Can I tell you how much I love my office? One of my Anchorage colleagues recognized that we have three families experiencing deployment in the recent past and near future. We have two Army families who will soon say goodbye as their spouses leave for Iraq for one calendar year. And then me, who said goodbye to Brad a week ago. Whereas Brad's deployment pales in comparison to the Army families, I was delighted to be invited to a potluck honoring our military families.
The spreadOur hostess, Laura.
Colleagues in the kitchen
The Kids



Jim, one of my supervisors, making a point to Jody, my marketing guru.


Hear No Evil.
The chatter.

1 comment:

Flo said...

What a wonderful party, and such a thoughtful gestures. Prayers for the Army families and of course, for you and Brad.