Friday, August 8, 2008

OUR CARPET IS HERE

Oh, the happy dance that my neighbors just wintnessed was PRICELESS. Spenards called me to let me know it is in. I will go and inspect later this morning.

I called Maurice, our Vet/American Legion recruiter/seasonal handy man, who is able to squeeze me in next Monday. "Alright, baby, you have a good weekend, and I will pick up your carpet on Monday and see you later that afternoon, k?"

Gotta love a handy man that is already calling me baby. But you know: he can call me whatever he wants as long as he installs my dern carpet.

HAPPY DANCE!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

3 comments:

Unknown said...

I am very glad you got your carpet! I have no doubt your new home is looking good. Please send me pics when you have a chance.

We are doing fine... only a couple of weeks to go before the love of my life arrives. We are finalizing some pending things at home so we are prepared for my mom's arrival on August 21.

Love you and miss you much!

Tidden Tales said...

Yahhh finally I know that you have been anticipating this arrival for awhile :)

Mom said...

Christina, Dancing for Carpet! What a picture:) I know it makes you very happy to have your carpet. HT, SS, Ruff:)